2011年12月9日金曜日

Happy flight,!

Hi, long time no see.

I will tell you another movie .

This movie is.... Happy Flight.

The director made 3 famous movie.
later I tell you.

this movie is....


this 2 peroson are main charactor.

The woman is who she is flight attendant flying from Japan to Hawai.

The man is who he rides on airplane  as pilot. its the first time, and like an exam.


But in the airplane , big accident would happen, and Can you ride to Hawai safely?



This movie is so funny and good Japanee comedy movie.

So please check it .

Lets go to TSUTAYA.

They are waiting for you!


1 件のコメント:

  1. I think I'll check this one out.
    There is a similar movie (or at least I think it is similar) starring Gwyneth Paltrow, which I saw some time ago. Airplane movies are a kind of mini genre.

    返信削除